APlus Registered Training Organisation Services (RTO)
APlus RTO provides training opportunities for Australian Apprentices and Trainees. We provide a range of services to ensure you successfully achieve your vocational training and educational goals. The training services offered include on-the-job and/or off-the-job training and classroom based workshops.
We also offer customised training to meet your needs. For more informaiton please contact
us on 9481 9156.
Australian Workplace Traineeships
APlus is a one-stop service where we employ trainees and the RTO provides the off-the-job training. Traineeships help you achieve your chosen career by combining work and study to obtain a nationally recognised qualification.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding which you may be eligible for. Certain criteria is required for you to be eligible for this funding. See fees & charges.
Training at APlus
- You and your supervisor will recieve an information pack within the first week of starting your traineeship
- Three to four weeks after you start, you and your workplace supervisor will meet with your trainer/assessor.
- You then complete a pre-training review
- In conjunction with your workplace and your trainer you choose the units you believe will reflect the work you are involved in.
- In conjunction with your workplace and your trainer you choose whether to have training conducted in the
workplace or in the dedicated classrooms at APlus
- The workplace trainer/assessor visits at agreed times to deliver units and assess your performance.
Course work expectations
Traineeships offer opportunities to complete some work and assignments in the workplace.
Work commitments may mean that you will need to complete some work at home to achieve your qualifications
in the allocated time.
To view the current courses offered at APlus click here...